Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 227% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,381 ($3,604) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)