Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 201% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,523 ($2,343) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (44 minutes ago)