Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 975 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,979 (﷼ 7,108) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)