Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.794 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,318 (ARS $25,886) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (43 minutes ago)