Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,432 prices entered by 518 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,744 (R$ 6,524) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)