Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,836 (ARS $11,306) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (16 minutes ago)