Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,319 (ARS $17,030) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)