Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.267 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,636 (ARS $11,827) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)