Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.303 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,099 (ARS $21,402) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (19 minutes ago)