Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,032 (ARS $10,769) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)