Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,311 (R$ 5,780) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)