Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,935 (€2,269) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)