Cost of living comparison between Rijeka, Croatia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.712 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,474 (11,993 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)