Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.242 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,146 (5,189 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)