Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19276 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨31,765 (164,786 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)