Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20943 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨48,373 (230,969 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)