Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20185 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨69,387 (343,753 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)