Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,339 (R 15,571) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)