Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.010 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,317 (R 32,400) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)