Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.737 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,792 ($b8,092) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)