Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,764 (R$ 6,392) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (32 minutes ago)