Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,033 (R$ 6,706) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (30 minutes ago)