Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,477 (R$ 6,903) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (35 minutes ago)