Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,694 (R$ 6,394) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)