Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,180 (R$ 6,390) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)