Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,897 (R$ 3,069) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (35 minutes ago)