Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 116% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,048 (€1,048) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)