Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,591 (€878) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)