Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,831 (€974) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)