Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,833 (€1,520) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)