Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,632 (€1,147) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)