Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / ISK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 280% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨308,853 (498,399 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)