Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / ISK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 269% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨276,809 (458,974 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)