Cost of living comparison between Reims, France and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,048 (€2,348) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)