Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,010 (€2,343) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)