Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,349 (€2,329) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)