Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,433 (R$ 2,495) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)