Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,214 (£1,212) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)