Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,990 (₨139,738) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)