Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,650 (﷼ 39,307,235) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)