Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,964 (﷼ 22,017,252) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)