Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,405 (﷼ 23,419,134) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)