Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,820 (﷼ 49,372,593) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$43 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)