Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.751 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,659 (kr5,828) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)