Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.680 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,424 (kr4,899) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)