Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.350 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,364 (kr10,092) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)