Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.584 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,673 (kr9,774) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)