Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.251 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 147% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,737 (5,410 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)