Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.061 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,373 (11,316 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (32 minutes ago)