Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.382 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,019 (10,414 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)