Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 147% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,895 (10,371 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)