Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.859 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 145% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,728 (10,288 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)