Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,566 (Taka 72,835) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)