Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.247 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,628 (2,610 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (35 minutes ago)