Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,662 (18,383 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (31 minutes ago)