Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.803 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,979 (7,934 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)