Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,994 (18,212 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)