Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.602 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,551 (8,566 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)