Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.239 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,963 ($809) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)