Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,528 ($1,157) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)