Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,221 ($1,720) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)