Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,304 ($1,747) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)