Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 687 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,577 ($1,684) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)