Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.786 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,604 (Q13,499) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)