Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.837 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,706 (Q6,190) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)