Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.025 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,417 (Q13,121) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)