Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,323 (Mex$ 30,426) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)