Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.885 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 230% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,409 (NZ$5,605) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)