Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.938 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 220% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,762 (NZ$2,317) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)