Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.840 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,599 (R 24,504) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)