Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.096 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,977 (R 25,111) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)