Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.187 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,971 (C$1,360) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)