Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.995 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,530 (C$3,241) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)