Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.203 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,288 (C$3,248) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)