Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,707 (﷼ 18,498,026) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)