Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 489% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,699 (元45,337) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)