Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.822 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,345 (元5,431) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (16 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)