Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07167 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,399 (2,265,852 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)