Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07582 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,447 (2,050,087 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)