Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07438 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,081 (2,031,110 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (38 minutes ago)