Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07600 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,737 (1,904,430 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)