Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07219 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,857 (2,020,484 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)