Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07544 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,305 (1,608,073 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)