Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,375 (Bs 8,497) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)