Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,232 (Bs 18,784) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)