Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.368 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 96% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,266 ($U40,645) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)