Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.268 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,177 ($U26,974) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)