Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,114 ($U30,105) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (34 minutes ago)