Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.330 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,012 ($U65,239) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)