Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 120% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,654 (CH$1,665,060) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)