Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,204 (CH$659,459) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (21 minutes ago)