Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,616 (CH$1,423,111) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (38 minutes ago)