Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09642 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,293 (CH$1,527,579) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)