Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.812 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,287 (S/. 2,488) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)