Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,890 (S/. 5,523) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (43 minutes ago)