Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.634 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,345 (12,803 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (35 minutes ago)