Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.784 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,490 (5,238 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)