Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,104 (Php37,095) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)