Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,552 (Php34,016) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)