Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10049 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,521 (CH$1,139,648) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)