Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,881 (CH$551,989) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (41 minutes ago)