Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,445 (Php76,160) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)