Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,234 (Php69,749) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)