Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,771 (Php35,899) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)