Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,172 (Mex$ 30,226) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)