Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,072 (Mex$ 30,709) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)