Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,202 in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)