Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,133 (S/. 2,943) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)