Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,968 (€1,454) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)