Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.385 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 112% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,255 (£1,933) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)