Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,996 (€1,694) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)