Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,764 (€1,113) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)